Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i get lebron james off of my bench in fantasy basketball?

my league is through yahoo. I have lebron on my team but i cant get him off my bench what do i do?



How do i get lebron james off of my bench in fantasy basketball?nba lottery





you just drag him up to the SF position, or if you do it the old fashion way, then on lebron james switch the thingy to SF than on the person at SF put him on BNCH.



How do i get lebron james off of my bench in fantasy basketball?nba champs ,nba teams



if its the new drag and drop system that yahoo intoduced it may be a glitch....try switching back to the old mehod...near the top right and try to see if that works...if not just eamil yahoo...they respond quick and will definitly look into it
What kind of sick fantasy league even puts Lebron on the bench?
You have to drag the guy you want to replace to the bench first. You can only replace a position that James is eligible for i.e. Shooting Gaurd (SG) or Small Forward (SF). Once that spot is empty, drag James up to the spot.
actually with the new "drag" sytem, all you gotta do is drag LBJ in one of his positions and whoever was there gets move to the bench automatic.



unless theres a glitch, change back to the old interface/system and take out that guy from SF position and change LBJ from bench to SF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace