Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tell me why you have to hate lebron James?

I want to know why everyone doesn't like lebron james, or that fact. the CAVS!!!!



Its seems that everyone things that the cavs got lucky, and the lebron did most of the work in the finals... but guess what..



1.It wasn't luck, obviously the cavs did something right, to actually get the finals. at least they were there, opossed to not being there at all.



2. HELLO Lebron can't score over 100 points game.. he only averages like 30 something. some nights 40. did we forget about, Gibson ( 3 POINTERS), Snow, Verajo, GOODEN, and some nights huges was on top of his game.



3. I love lebron, not just becasue he has helped my hometown team of the cleveland cavs, but do you understand what he has done for akron? Kings kids? ya i bet you don't the annual bikeathon that lebron created. Lebron is the best thing that has happened to cleveland/akron.



and i feel honored to be apart of his hometown.



Tell me why you have to hate lebron James?nba live 2007





LEBRON JAMES ROCKS! who wouldn't like him?



Tell me why you have to hate lebron James?nba betting ,nba teams



I dunno. I think he's cool, but Carmelo Anthony's better!
Because he is being annointed with greatness without earning it. Greatness is not sitting on the bench a chew his fingernails. A dirty, filty habit that a mature person would not do. After all Tim Duncan got threw out of a game for laughing so why shouldn't "King James" be banned to the locker room until he learns to go potty.
i dont HATE lebron but it was all pure luck and ill tell you why:



1.gibson was lucky, mike brown just threw him in there because hughes was hurt, and gibson took advantage of that and made some nice shots. had hughes been healthy, nobody would have seen gibson play. thats why brown and gibson were lucky hughes was hurt.



2. what do you call a team beating another team who is missing 1 superstar and another allstar? a luck @ss team thats what. the wizards were missing Arenas AND Butler. the cavs were lucky they were hurt. the wiz would have given cleveland trouble if they were healthy.



3. Lebron is a talented player, but he doesnt know how to use a pick n roll. why the hell are you running the pick n roll with verajao when he should be running it with ilgauskus. verajao cant shoot and isnt a threat offensively, especially when he is 15 ft out setting a screen. ilgauskus is a threat and lebron and mike brown failed to realize this simple fact that everyone in america knew.



4. the cavs had no draft picks this year, and i GUARANTEE you that the cavs wont make it to the finals next year.
I'm not going to say I hate him but the King James and the next Jordan is kinda getting play'd out some of the stars been playing Basketball for a long time and a guy come in and think he can take over I still think Kobe will humiliate Lebron
I just don't like the sound of the next Micheal being given to any player except my favorites. Instead I wish people would just let him be the first LeBron as oppossed to the next MJ.
I don't hate LeBron, he's a great basketball player and carried his team to the finals. If he had a better team around him they would be unstoppable.
There is NO reason to hate him.He is a young protege.He will get better as he gets older.I myself was amazed that the beat detroit.I kept waiting for them to close them out and i was shocked.As for the finals they were over matched.Just like Shaq when he played against Hakeem in Orlando.This will make him stronger and a better player.They have the pieces to get to the top,they just need one more to be the champs.
I never said Lebron was a bad player or a bad person, all I have to say is people need to stop hyping this guy. It's ok when people say he is one of the best high school players ever drafted, or one of the better players in the league. But when I hear some people say: "Lebron is the next Jordan"... is this a joke? Lebron is nowhere near Michael. I also don't like it when I hear people say Lebron is better than Wade and Kobe. C'mon people, let's be realistic here. I mean it's not even funny when you say something like that. First off Lebron's team didn't deserve being in the finals. Second, besides giving us fans the worst finals to watch ever, the Lebron-led-Cavs got swept. Now, let's just compare Lebron to Wade right now. Wade went to his FIRST finals, and was down 2-0. Well he wasn't gonna let his team down, so he stepped up in the clutch (including scoring 17 straight points in game 3 when down by 13 with 5 minutes to go in the 4th). Well, Lebron James, gets his Cavs swept. Now he says he's a "playmaker" and gets his "teammates involved", well I wonder why no other Cav averaged more than 13 pts the entire series. So just comparing Lebron to Wade is a joke. Now, I don't even want to try to compare Lebron to Kobe. So, like I said: I never said Lebron is a bad player or a bad person, all I'm saying is people need to stop hyping this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace