Thursday, December 3, 2009

I just saw a commercial that made me wonder how many miles does LeBron James run a year?

I saw the Nike commercial and it made mention of Lebron James's mileage per year. And I wondered how much he runs in a year?



I just saw a commercial that made me wonder how many miles does LeBron James run a year?nba store





Good question. Do you think he keeps track. I bet it's over 1000 miles.



I just saw a commercial that made me wonder how many miles does LeBron James run a year?nba salary ,nba teams



alot more than u
Probably around 2000 miles assuming that he runs the average 5 miles a day that most good athletes run. Either he's doing a conditioning workout or he's playing, he'll get about 5 miles a day in.
no one really knows he just runs a lot.
not too much. He starts to run then he smokes weed and gets lazy and watches tv.
who knows? i no its A LOT though. ive never heard him tell how many miles hes ran. thats for sure
a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace