Thursday, December 3, 2009

How much should I hog the ball if I want to be LeBron James?

the entire game or just 99.9% of the time?



How much should I hog the ball if I want to be LeBron James?nba draft prospects





As much as the "real" PJ wants to spend on Alpha Wolf's dick.



How much should I hog the ball if I want to be LeBron James?nba 2k ,nba teams



Actually be like Kobe, get 3 assists per game, and take 30 shots and air ball half of them. Lebron gets 7.4 assists and 8.1 rebounds, not a ball hog.
Why have you been giving Rider all the best answers? Are you and him an item.
Heh. LeBron uses the Michael Jordan approach: Jack up 30-35 shots a night and you're bound to score some points. :-)
Lebron is one of 2 players in NBA history to average at least 27 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists for 3 consecutive seasons.



That is someone I would like to have on my team.
Until you get some talent around you. Remember how everybody said Delonte West was the key? He has played OK, but nothing like everybody predicted he would.
one of the biggest knocks on lebron james is that he doesnt shoot enough and spreads the ball around too much. get your facts straight skipper !
maybe just 99.8% of the time
poopdick
well u could be Kobe and take 33 shots a game, make about 10 of em!!!



KOBE SUCKS!! CP3 for MVP
dude he averages 7 or 8 ast per a game!!!! you call that a ball hog
ur a joke and will never be a pro

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace