Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would you do if Lebron James asked you to a 1 on 1 match with him?

I would accept and then get my @ss handed to me.



Just thought it was an interesting question.



What would you do if Lebron James asked you to a 1 on 1 match with him?nba street homecourt





laugh, and then school his weak ***....haha.........no seriously...laugh and then try and then get owned and not score a point.



What would you do if Lebron James asked you to a 1 on 1 match with him?nba salary cap ,nba teams



Call in my sub Dirk Nowitski.
i would say yes than ask him to go easy and lower the hoop to 5 foot, and he has to lower five feet. i would ask him to sign the ball saying he still kicked my ***. at 2 feet tall! I would, if i culd play homerun derby with him and see him go, ya i hear my mom calling me- in boston he lives in cleveland. lol. I would so kick the **** out of his skinny little ***.
i would say yeah but i will get my butt kicked
i would sell my spot for whoever whant to play him
i would kick him in the nuts and then try to score.
I would "de-throne" the king. What a wimp
I would school his dumba$$ and teach him how to play and tell him to stop picking his nose all the time and to watch his hands after he picks his nose and not rub it on his jersey.
i'd say yeah and then ill challenge him to a game of one on one v-ball and then hand hiss @$$ back to him.
Accept. Maybe score a basket or two. His length would be too much for me though.
I Tell him to leave me alone. I'm watching the World Cup.
I would accept it and get my butt handed to me.
I would accept it too, and all while im getting crossed and dunked on, I would compliment and applaud him like:



"nice one, you really treated the s*** out of me!"



"wow, you dunked on me soo bad!"



"well, the games over and the scores 99 to 0; say, can I have your autograph?"



you know, just suck up to him like a lame whilst he's killing me.
Well being 6'6 238 myself if I were in my prime I would out shoot ol boy. Covering him on defense would be next to impossible. But I would body the "hell" out of him and try to frustrate him. My offense was quite powerful and had 360 dunks in my repotorie. So sure I could've hang ed with him for a spell.
Cool Question, I would die!!
lol iono but I like the question
i would do ti just because he is awesome!!
I would accept, but only if it was a one-on-one game of chess.
I would say yeah! but i would get my butt kicked really bad! not cause im a girl, cause he's like really good!
i would say no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace